• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent is calendarically-challenged

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent is calendarically-challenged

This should obviously have been posted on April 1st.
    From BBC HYS on immigration:

http://newsforums.bbc.co.uk/nol/thre...20080402120052

<
    UK needs highly skilled workers, and hence the point system introduced is the way forward. They filter out people who are not highly skilled. We do not need unskilled workers. The highly skilled workers (with good experience) easily get jobs, pay their taxes and yes contribute to the economy. I work in a recruitment agency and know that there is a bit of shortage in some field of work like IT, banking, medicine, bio-technology etc (I am talking about specialsed fields).

David, London
    >

If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Looks like he could do with an English lesson or two as well
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Working...
    X