• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where is the best mobile broadband deal now?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is the best mobile broadband deal now?

It looks like both T-Mobile & Vodafone are offerring 3Gb/month for £15. T-Mobile is fair use though where Vfe is an extra £15/Gb.

Is there anything better?

I think the vodafone modem is much faster than the T-mobile...?
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
      I think the vodafone modem is much faster than the T-mobile...?
      Both 7.2 afaik.

Comment

Vodafone for me - because they cover Chippenham - a bit out in the sticks here I know - but we do have HSDPA from Vodafone - and ONLY Vodafone.

£15 for 3Gb

I also have £7.50 for 200Mb with O2 on my mobile.

Comment

3 looks like £15 for 3Gig too

Comment

Originally posted by Hiram King Of Tyre View Post
            3 looks like £15 for 3Gig too
            and the same on pay as you go, so no contract

Comment

O2 Broadband is costing me 7.50 pounds a month for basic service, includes a free wireless router, McAfee antivirus and it is very fast and reliable(average 6 gig on www.speedtest.net). Mobile users like myself get a discount of a fiver a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberman View Post
                O2 Broadband is costing me 7.50 pounds a month for basic service, includes a free wireless router, McAfee antivirus and it is very fast and reliable(average 6 gig on www.speedtest.net). Mobile users like myself get a discount of a fiver a month.

That's home BB though. I'm looking for mobile BB

Comment

Just thought I'd add.....

You can also get £55 cashback thru Quidco with vodafone mobile broadband

Edit: £60 if you're going thru your ltd and get the vodafone business deal
                  Last edited by MrRobin; 3 April 2008, 21:16.
                  It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Working...
                  X