• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Undercover CUK members

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Undercover CUK members

do you ever sit on the train or tube and look at others wondering if they're also members of CUK?

i do
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Originally posted by chef View Post
    do you ever sit on the train or tube and look at others wondering if they're also members of CUK?

i do
    I know, you freak me out with those squinted up eyes ...
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

i do
      No....I assume that they're all out there in their BMW's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, R8's etc

CUK'ers going to work on a train or tube?????

Don't make me laugh
      Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 2 April 2008, 14:46.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

i do
        Maybe it's more a testament to my lack of imagination but curiously the thought has never crossed my mind, then again precious little does before midday.
        Some people are like slinkys, totally pointless but the thought of pushing them down a flight of stairs never fails to put a smile on your face.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          No....I assume that they're all out there in their BMW's, Porsche's, Ferrari's, R8's etc

CUK'ers going to work on a bus or tube?????

Don't make me laugh
          train or tube, living in manchester and working in london, it makes far more sense to get the train (2hrs) and a short tube hop than a flight to london city, unless your working in canary wharf..

bus? what is this thing you speak of? is that like a taxi but for more people?
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

train or tube, living in manchester and working in london, it makes far more sense to get the train (2hrs) and a short tube hop than a flight to london city, unless your working in canary wharf..

bus? what is this thing you speak of? is that like a taxi but for more people?
            Peasant wagon
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

If I see a fat business man with his shirt untucked and covered in pie crust I wonder 'Is that Threaded'?

If I see a small, dishevelled, unshaven chap with a woollen hat and potato I wonder 'Is that AtW'

If I see a sharp suited chap, sneering at all around I wonder 'Is that Milan'

If I see a loud mouthed braggard, pushing his way through the train or taking up two seats I wonder 'I wonder if thats SasGuru'
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I wonder if the beggars sitting on the streets or selling "The BIG Issue" are CUK'ers sometimes.......

Comment

I expect to see HRH play for england next time
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

In the train surely they're all in first class scoffing down their breakfast of smoked salmon and caviar. At the station they're all collected by their limousines.

Comment

Working...
                    X