• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

That Shaiza asian girl from the Apprentice ..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she lost 1 client's shirt and then got fined 50 quid for it .. ok its bad...
    but they seemed to have loads of washing to do, surely 1 shirt ...

the team manager was clueless at pricing laundry ... I mean .. do these laides ever wash their own knickers ? or get their stuff dry cleaned ?

Originally posted by eliquant View Post

she lost 1 client's shirt and then got fined 50 quid for it .. ok its bad...
    but they seemed to have loads of washing to do, surely 1 shirt ...

the team manager was clueless at pricing laundry ... I mean .. do these laides ever wash their own knickers ? or get their stuff dry cleaned ?
    Think the Project Manager was at fault, not the other one...
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Do you think its cuz she is black?

Comment

The project manager should have gone, no doubt. But Shazia didn't react quick enough to being shafted in the board room to be able to defend herself.

She was accused of lying, but never really responded with the simple "when? what did I say?" because she couldn't get a word in.

Blokes did well, though.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          The project manager should have gone, no doubt. But Shazia didn't react quick enough to being shafted in the board room to be able to defend herself.

She was accused of lying, but never really responded with the simple "when? what did I say?" because she couldn't get a word in.

Blokes did well, though.
          Yeah that Raef is a clever one. He uses the sasguru theory of management - plan in advance (which is clearly what he did), and everything goes well.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
            Do you think its cuz she is black?
            Probably. But if she's weak she would not be good for his business, eh?
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Yeah that Raef is a clever one. He uses the sasguru theory of management - plan in advance (which is clearly what he did), and everything goes well.
              He's a smarmy f*cker who's going to get fired when they get down to the last 4 or 5.

He was rubbish last week (and got away since they can only fire one person per week), but really did well this week. I've got no feeling on who will win it yet, but Raef won't win.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Probably. But if she's weak she would not be good for his business, eh?
                I don't really think that any candidates from any of the series so far would really be regarded as good for his business!

I still can't understand why people want to work for Srallan.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

...... plan in advance .....
                  Surely that's a tautology?

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                    I don't really think that any candidates from any of the series so far would really be regarded as good for his business!

I still can't understand why people want to work for Srallan.
                    They don't. Most of them want to be in the meedjia, innit?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X