• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indy is back

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indy is back

Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull comes out May 22nd

cant wait..
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

have you been watching the reruns on Sunday nights on BBC 3?

now these movies are what you call adventure movies Top class. However I can't help but feel they have left to much of a gap between the last one and the one which is about to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by roadster198 View Post
      However I can't help but feel they have left to much of a gap between the last one and the one which is about to come out.
      There's been a lot of sequels lately that have happened after a lot of time passing since the previous film.

Makes you wonder what incentive they offer the stars to return (apart from the dosh in the case of failed stars)
      ...or perhaps it's just the thought of revisiting their glory days that makes them come back.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Makes you wonder what incentive they offer the stars to return
        A couple of fluffers and a load of charlie will do it for me.

Harrison.
        Last edited by oracleslave; 3 April 2008, 10:39. Reason: spelling

Comment

Ahhhh... so now we know who paid out for Hirst's 'For the love of God'!
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

I hope Ray Winstone gets to say "you muppet" at some point, even if muppets didn't exist then.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              I did hear mention that Eastwood was thinking of another Dirty Harry film...

Surely not, he's almost as old (76 ish) as Dear old Dixon of Dock Green, the oldest sergeant in the Met.... (80 odd).

And Dixon was a desk sergeant, not a one man killing machine.
              Dirty Harry was supposed to be a jaded and cynical old school cop approaching retirement. The original choice was Henry Fonda. Still makes Eastwood too old though.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

eastwood coming back to do dirty harry really would spoil the other films where's he supposed to have for the last 30 odd years

Comment

Working...
                X