• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A lovely looking babe just asked to sit opposite me….

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lovely looking babe just asked to sit opposite me….

Ok, there is a desk shortage, and she is hot desking, but she chose mine

Russian, only here for the next couple of days.

Absolute angel. Got talking a little about life in England. Oh, young as well.

Perked up my working day very nicely!

Ever since they moved the 'Change Management' team to the next floor at clientco all the talent has gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
      Nothing else perked up then?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

<Russian female accent>

Arrived a bit late in the office today and the only desk free was opposite this weird bloke. He keeps talking about Morris dancing and trying to look down my blouse, it's really quite embarrassing. One of the managers asked him a question earlier and he just started mumbling.

Now he's turned his laptop upside down and is trying to jam bits of his phone in there.

I think I may leave early today.

</Russian female accent>

Comment

That reminds me - must go for a walk through Marketing, HR and Graduate Recruitment later on
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Ok, there is a desk shortage, and she is hot desking, but she chose mine

Russian, only here for the next couple of days.

Absolute angel. Got talking a little about life in England. Oh, young as well.

I don't like russian women.

My first day at the generic corporation I managed to secure a graduate scheme at I was told to go round and meet the big cheeses. Throught it was going to be good. 15-20 mins each with the guys who ran the place. All on around £750k a year so not line managers by any stretch of the imagination.

Went round with some Russian bird who was ******* stunning. I mean she was so hot it made you dizzy.

I don't think I had a single question directed at me all day, they sure as hell didn't remember me.

Comment

Got talking a little about life in England.
              Where do you start, it's hard to big up this country. Let's see...

Stealth taxes aplenty, chavs, binge drinking, drugs, disgraceful public transport, laws in favour of the criminals, prisons at bursting point and we're economically bankrupt.

Fancy a coffee?

I hope you haven't told her about your neighbours!

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
              <Russian female accent>

Arrived a bit late in the office today and the only desk free was opposite this weird bloke. He keeps talking about Morris dancing and trying to look down my blouse, it's really quite embarrassing. One of the managers asked him a question earlier and he just started mumbling.

Now he's turned his laptop upside down and is trying to jam bits of his phone in there.

I think I may leave early today.

</Russian female accent>

Nice one PL
              Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Got talking about my sad little life in England.
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Got talking about my sad little life in England.

'Bored her with my multitude of mundane questions on everyday life, such as which colour car to choose and what features my laptop has...'
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

This should be merged with your £200 banger... although I guess the one opposite you will cost you a little more

Comment

Working...
                    X