• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just showing off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just showing off

Todays bicycle ride to work has a number of highlights:

Hit 50.1 kph (31 mph) on the flat and no wind.

Easily maintained 31 kph up hill, being stuck behind a restricted scooter.

Averaged 28.5 kph for the whole trip, but expect to improve on that when I work out the traffic light phases.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Did you get rid of the rope tied to the car at the end?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
      Todays bicycle ride to work has a number of highlights:

Hit 50.1 kph (31 mph) on the flat and no wind.

Easily maintained 31 kph up hill, being stuck behind a restricted scooter.

Averaged 28.5 kph for the whole trip, but expect to improve on that when I work out the traffic light phases.

can't resist ... so here it goes

Yawn

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown
        can't resist ... so here it goes

Yawn
        Sandy, your persona is different on this new board. Are you the real Sandy?
        Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

That's weird I
          Hit 50.1567 kph (31.035 mph) on the flat and no wind.

Easily maintained 31.255 kph up hill, being stuck behind a restricted scooter.

Averaged 28.61 kph for the whole trip.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Threaded

Threaded ya fat friendless feck, who're you trying to impress?

Surely it would've been quicker in a Lambo....
            (If you had one I mean)
            Last edited by SupremeSpod; 20 July 2005, 12:43.

Comment

-Threaded ya fat friendless feck, who're you trying to impress?

Spod in 'pot kettle black' mode
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss
                -Threaded ya fat friendless feck, who're you trying to impress?

Spod in 'pot kettle black' mode

That's nice, looks like Threaded has a friend after-all.

Comment

'thats one more than you' mode

Comment

Yawn !! !!

Comment

Working...
                    X