• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't try this at home, folks...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't try this at home, folks...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7326676.stm

He must have forgotten the mains lead and the tangerine...

Oh my.

I have never understood the appeal of inflicting or receiving pain during <ahem> the dirty.

Much less asphyxiation or solvents
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post

Much less asphyxiation or solvents
      Isn't it a cheap way of getting high instead of doing drugs or alcohol?
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

From the article
        He was found by his friend Debra Keylock alone in his bed "stiff and ice-cold"

friend

stiff

Comment

Asphyxiation is supposed to heighten the effects of the orgasm, as in the same way as shoving a plastic dildo up against your prostate.

Allegedly.
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Maybe they have a moment of clarity after ending up in bed with a monster.

Those damn beer goggles are always slipping off before you've made a safe getaway.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              There was one of those locally recently too... sadly he took the asphyxiation bit a little too far & managed to hang himself...

Was found bollock neked & stone cold dead.

Must have been really fun for whoever found him.
              Stephen Milligan was a Tory MP who was found dead wearing stockings and suspenders, a flex around his neck and an orange in his mouth.

That was the good old days when sleeze was found with you pants around your ankles or an orange in your mouth.

Now it's found by sticking your snout in the taxpayer's trough, lying, fiddling your expenses, lying to start an illegal war and receiving illegal and undeclared donations while lying under oath and saying "it's only fair" or "lessons will be learned".
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Working...
              X