• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lying for a Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lying for a Job

Lying for a Job: Tonight
    on ITV1 8:00pm - 8:30pm

Research shows that a quarter of job-hunters lie about their qualifications. Jonathan Maitland exposes some of the most common lies, and carries out a unique experiment to show how easily employers can be deceived.

Looks like there might be some handy tips for being creative with the CV.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Lying for a Job: Tonight
    on ITV1 8:00pm - 8:30pm

Looks like there might be some handy tips for being creative with the CV.
    I doubt that anyone on here needs help in that direction.

The people featured will probably be denizens of CUK suitably disguised to protect them from being identified.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Quote:
      Research shows that a quarter of job-hunters lie about their qualifications. Jonathan Maitland exposes some of the most common lies, and carries out a unique experiment to show how easily employers can be deceived.

Clients

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        Clients
        Kneel before Bod

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
          Quote:

Clients

If you're really lying then employers/clients aren't deceived for long.

I was working at company 1 with this guy who was totally useless at what he did that I ended up covering for him more often than not.
          He left there to go to company 2 about a week before I started work at company 2 also.
          He lasted 2 weeks before company 2 sussed him out and he got the boot!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
            The people featured will probably be denizens of CUK suitably disguised to protect them from being identified.

Hopefully none will resort to wearing Y-fronts on their head with a couple of chopsticks up their nose.
            Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Hopefully none will resort to wearing Y-fronts on their head with a couple of chopsticks up their nose.
              Why not?
              ,,,I think you look quite handsome like that

Comment

And this is a disguise for you???
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  And this is a disguise for you???
                  not for PAH no, it means they'll all be looking like him

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Why not?
                    ,,,I think you look quite handsome like that

Plays havoc when I'm eating spaghetti hoops though.
                    Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

Working...
                    X