• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BBC4 thingie about Hughie Green

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC4 thingie about Hughie Green

Fair amount of simulated bonking going on...

He seems to have been a fairly weird, though heterosexual kind of guy...

Though discovering your mother being roughly rogered doggy fashion by the lodger/whoever when you were about 10 must have come as a bit of a shock...

weren't he Paula Yates dad? When she discovered this, it like sent her over the edge that eventualy did for her.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Though old Trevor Eve was very good.

Haven't seem him in a part with such depth before. He got the accent spot on as well I thought.

Also he has a fantastic pair of man-boobies:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/liv...n_page_id=1773

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Though discovering your mother being roughly rogered doggy fashion by the lodger/whoever when you were about 10 must have come as a bit of a shock...
        Do you really think that this wasn't poetic license?

I would bet a million quid that there were only a handful of people who knew what "doggy fashon" was 70 years ago.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Though old Trevor Eve was very good.
          I spent the whole of the time watching thinking he was a damned good double for Monkhouse. I had to keep on reminding myself that he was meant to be Hughie.

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
            I would bet a million quid that there were only a handful of people who knew what "doggy fashon" was 70 years ago.
            I bet a million quid you're wrong and that your wife is frustrated sexually.

See the Karma Sutra for a clue about one of these points

Comment

Working...
            X