• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where can I find expert analysis on housing predictions?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can I find expert analysis on housing predictions?

We have a discussion on this and I've seen many similar ones over the web. But where can I find the opinions of professionals in this area? I don't say I would trust them but I'd have more interest in their opinions than of CUK members (no offence intended).

Is reading the FT the easiest way?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Try here.

Or this.
    Last edited by Clippy; 6 April 2008, 23:18.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I'd have more interest in their opinions than of CUK members (no offence intended).

Why not? Most people on here are totally clueless about every subject under the sun, so why be afraid of pointing out that, no matter how much they may think they know about house prices, the fact is they're a bunch of ill-informed idiots whose opinions are of no value?

(Sorry if this statement of the undoubted truth offends anybody... but at least I don't claim to know anything about things I don't understand.)

Comment

It's worth reading the views of senior members here (and by senior, I DO mean old!). Some of us have seen the boom and bust cycle a couple of times before.

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
          It's worth reading the views of senior members here (and by senior, I DO mean old!). Some of us have seen the boom and bust cycle a couple of times before.

Well I am 1038 years old , and I say BUY BUY BUY

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

We have a discussion on this and I've seen many similar ones over the web. But where can I find the opinions of professionals in this area? I don't say I would trust them but I'd have more interest in their opinions than of CUK members (no offence intended).

You'll find many, many people on here who think they're experts on a great number of things. Sadly the only thing half this shower could advise you on are cheats on Dungeons and Dragons.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              Sadly the only thing half this shower could advise you on are cheats on Dungeons and Dragons.
              Sad, but true. Incidentally, in 'Sins of a Solar Empire' (space game) I discovered that if you hold the ctrl-alt keys, then stick your thumb up your bum, put your brain into neutral, you can transfer the gold balance directly into your business account

(\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

(Sorry if this statement of the undoubted truth offends anybody... but at least I don't claim to know anything about things I don't understand.)

Comment

Try here:-
                  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/money/mai...07/ccom107.xml

The graph is quite scary

Comment

Why would expert people offer you a good advice for free?

This happens only in IT.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Working...
                    X