PDA

View Full Version : cash stunt

moorfield
7th April 2008, 14:25
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3689998.ece

Well the McCanns tried it, so they thought they would too ...

(moorfield in troll mode :devil)

Bumfluff
7th April 2008, 14:30
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article3689998.ece

Well the McCanns tried it, so they thought they would too ...

(moorfield in troll mode :devil)

I could be wrong but something but I always thought there was something fishy about it all, may be not doing it just for the cash but her mum defo knew more than she let on. :rolleyes:

PAH
7th April 2008, 14:31
If you search the forum you'll find that was a theory of mine when it transpired that a relative was involved in the 'abduction'. Wish I'd gone down the bookies for a punt.

Moscow Mule
7th April 2008, 14:36
If you search the forum you'll find that was a theory of mine when it transpired that a relative was involved in the 'abduction'. Wish I'd gone down the bookies for a punt.

Do ladbrokes do odds on macabre family abduction plots?

BrilloPad
7th April 2008, 14:36
I really feel for the poor girl. I am actually starting to think she is better off with the SS - and I hate the SS!

No doubt those involved will be severly punished with a week at an open prison.

PAH
7th April 2008, 14:39
Do ladbrokes do odds on macabre family abduction plots?

If they think the punter's going to lose their shirt, then I think it's a dead cert they do.

When the girl wasn't returned to her mum it was obvious there was more to this case than meets the eye. Hope the girl isn't too traumatised, may even turn out for the better if the stories of abuse are true.

moorfield
7th April 2008, 14:40
Maybe the girl's in on it too ?

BrilloPad
7th April 2008, 14:43
Maybe the girl's in on it too ?

Not many would volunteer to be held under a bed for a long while - no matter how much money involved.

she may have been promised her freedom then double crossed though?

Moose423956
7th April 2008, 15:22
I thought this thread was a Spoonerism. That maybe you had a stash of them...

KathyWoolfe
7th April 2008, 15:24
Wish I'd gone down the bookies for a punt.

The first place I'd look for a punt is the river

r0bly0ns
7th April 2008, 15:35
Just heard on the radio that Shannon's mother has now been arrested for perverting the course of justice.....

r0bly0ns
7th April 2008, 15:37
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7333898.stm

expat
7th April 2008, 16:17
If you search the forum you'll find that was a theory of mine when it transpired that a relative was involved in the 'abduction'. Wish I'd gone down the bookies for a punt.What a silly punt.

DodgyAgent
7th April 2008, 17:02
And of course true to form just look at who is at the centre of it all tsk, tsk:

Michael Donovan, 39, a computer programmer, who is the uncle of Hyett and Craig Meehan, has been charged with Shannon’s kidnap and false imprisonment.

:bang:

bogeyman
7th April 2008, 17:09
And of course true to form just look at who is at the centre of it all tsk, tsk:

Michael Donovan, 39, a computer programmer, who is the uncle of Hyett and Craig Meehan, has been charged with Shannon’s kidnap and false imprisonment.

:bang:

Is he on your books DA?

DodgyAgent
7th April 2008, 17:13
Is he on your books DA?

:laugh

I placed him

In a draw under the bed :happy

SizeZero
7th April 2008, 19:27
Not many would volunteer to be held under a bed for a long while - no matter how much money involved.

she may have been promised her freedom then double crossed though?

She wasn't under the bed the whole time, the neighbours were alerted because they heard a child laughing, and footsteps in the flat.

A few years ago, there was a plot on (don't laugh :emb) Coronation Street - when the brassy one told her son 'Keep to the story, and there'll be plenty of money for a trip to Disneyworld Florida'. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if they were inspired by a soap opera...

r0bly0ns
7th April 2008, 20:46
:laugh

I placed him

In a draw under the bed :happy

:spel drawer

Bumfluff
8th April 2008, 21:31
So do you recon it was planned or leaving her husband gone wrong ? I think it was leaving her husband gone wrong, if they planned it they must of known they wouldnt get away with it. :spel

AtW
8th April 2008, 21:50
All very odd.

The odd thing in my view was that she had 7 children from 5 fathers, also she looks 45-50 and her current boyfriend/hubby is like 22.

NickFitz
9th April 2008, 00:40
Just heard on the radio that Shannon's mother has now been arrested for perverting the course of justice.....

:spel charged with

She was already under arrest, now she's been charged.

EDIT: Just realised you were writing yesterday(ish) - I was thinking of http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7337258.stm

Sorry :o

NickFitz
9th April 2008, 00:44
The odd thing in my view was that she had 7 children from 5 fathers, also she looks 45-50 and her current boyfriend/hubby is like 22.

Better than 5 children from 7 fathers :freaky:

AtW
9th April 2008, 00:45
Better than 5 children from 7 fathers :freaky:

And certainly better than 7 fathers from 5 children :eek:

NickFitz
9th April 2008, 00:46

She's 32 years old apparently :eek:

Mars bars and lard will do that to you when taken in excess :sick

AtW
9th April 2008, 00:51
She's 32 years old apparently :eek:

I know :sick

r0bly0ns
9th April 2008, 10:34
Is ok.

I forgive you :D

That's very kind of you zeity, especially as it was me he was apologising to.....

:p

r0bly0ns
9th April 2008, 10:36
:spel charged with

She was already under arrest, now she's been charged.

EDIT: Just realised you were writing yesterday(ish) - I was thinking of http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7337258.stm

Sorry :o

It's OK, I live in the area (ish) and listen to the local radio station (Real Radio Leeds), and they *sometimes* get breaking news before the big boys on local stories......

Bumfluff
9th April 2008, 12:20
I fancy Karen Matthews mmmm quality totty, I just love that big red eye makeup under her eyes and she just oozess Primark

r0bly0ns
9th April 2008, 15:04
I forgive you too... :D

You wouldn't if you knew what I had done..... :eek

moorfield
9th April 2008, 15:48
I fancy Karen Matthews mmmm quality totty, I just love that big red eye makeup under her eyes and she just oozess Primark

:eek: Are you a fishmonger ?