• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned

Not sure why, but this makes me disproportionately happy, just nice to see an arrogant wotsit get given her just desserts occasionally....

Agreed. As a serial offender it should have happened ages ago.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      Agreed. As a serial offender it should have happened ages ago.
      She should have been locked up for couple of years.

Comment

IIRC she's already banned from a couple of other airlines.
        ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Ineffective and badly executed. They should have banned her from all airports... while she is still in the air.
          When you encounter speed humps, sound your horn in protest.

Comment

Can't she afford to fly privately?

At least then if it fell out of the sky we're not going to lose anyone significant.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

She says they picked on her cos she is black!!! FFS!!!! Slap the bitch!!!!
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                She should have been locked up for couple of years.
                Indeed. But I wonder if, like Kate Moss, the bad behaviour will earn her millions. These chav heroes should be taught a lesson. The chavs must learn that bad behaviour will be punished.

Comment

... the Streatham-born star ...
                  That's South London for you. Should ban all of 'em.
                  How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                  Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    She says they picked on her cos she is black!!! FFS!!!! Slap the bitch!!!!
                    People who play the race card when it is nothing to do with race are just pure scum - it totally undermines those who are genuine victims of racism.

They picked on her because she is rude and abusive...

Comment

Working...
                    X