• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Smug housing thread ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Smug housing thread ...

Worked this cycle beautifully. Bought my first 2-bed garden flat in 1995 for 56K. Put deposits on a further 3 more during the course of 97-99. Rents covered mortgage easily. Upgraded the first one to a house. Sold the 3 BTLs for mega profit last year. Used part to pay off house. Loads of cash to invest in the next cycle.

SG in <<smug git>> mode.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

You better have a big catch bag! They are going to be jumping in the boat....

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      Worked this cycle beautifully. Bought my first 2-bed garden flat in 1995 for 56K. Put deposits on a further 3 more during the course of 97-99. Rents covered mortgage easily. Upgraded the first one to a house. Sold the 3 BTLs for mega profit last year. Used part to pay off house. Loads of cash to invest in the next cycle.

SG in <<smug git>> mode.
      I missed the cycle as unfortantly I was still at univeristy, staying in bed and having lots of uncomplicated s*x

Comment

If only money could buy you friends
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            If only money could buy you friends
            No my charm, wit and good looks do that
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

No my charm, wit and good looks do that
              I think he means other people, not other personalities!!!

HTH
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
                I missed the cycle as unfortantly I was still at univeristy, staying in bed and having lots of uncomplicated s*x
                And having BTLs stops you having sex exactly how?
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Indeed, in France it almost guarantees it.

Comment

Because you drone on and on about how clever you are and how many BTLs you have thereby ensuring that any potential sexual partner has left the room before you've even begun patting yourself on the back.

Comment

Working...
                    X