• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You all Expected this Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all Expected this Thread

WOW What a game........I couldn't sit down when we got the penalty and had to walk out the room while Stevie G hammered it home.

Chelsea next so come on you southern fairy's
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
    WOW What a game........I couldn't sit down when we got the penalty and had to walk out the room while Stevie G hammered it home.

Yep it was a damn good game to watch, end to end action non-stop. Thought it was all over at 2-2 and then Babel saves the day! A classic.

Comment

Great game, great result, but judge by the reports on sky sports and some of the press you would think Liverpool won by a dodgey pen.

I couldn't bear the last 5/10 mins, but bring on the miserable Grant and his blues.

Comment

I've seen one headline though that made me smile

"Stevie hits the G Spot"

Comment

Kept switching back while watching CSI - the parts that I saw were tremendous!!!

Best team definitely won and I'm looking forward to getting to the final.
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

chavski

Comment

Saw parts of the game on the big screen at the Porterhouse - amazing stuff, if every game was like that I would be a football fan!

Comment

Nice of the ref to show that he can actually award panalties. I wanted it to go to extra time so that the @rse would be too tired for their next game!
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

11 + 1 = 12

It's always better playing with an extra man - even better if that's the referee.
                  If any of you thought that were a penalty, then you need to go to Specsavers and take that ref with you.
                  Arsenal dominated the 1st and 2nd leg of the tie and deserved better.
                  Let's see if you are still gloating after the Chelsea game. Don't forget (unlike the other 2 times), the return leg is AWAY.
                  Liverpool = 1-trick (CL) pony
                  Last edited by Dow Jones; 9 April 2008, 09:29.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
                    Kept switching back while watching CSI - the parts that I saw were tremendous!!!

Best team definitely won and I'm looking forward to getting to the final.

That's what impression you get when flicking between channels.

Arsenal threw it away. Totally dominated the first half, their one touch passing was sublime. Then when Walcott did that amazing run to supply the equaliser/winner I thought that was it. Then Liverpool get a dodgy penalty, and then a lucky break when Arsenal were putting on the pressure.

You may think I'm an Arsenal fan, but I will always favour Liverpool over them (at least they field some english players, which Arsenal had none until Walcott came on), just shows how much a bit of luck can win a game.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X