• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agency Payments Question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agency Payments Question

Hi,

I have just been in talks with my agency about dealing with them as me as a ltd company. They have just told me this is not a problem, however they have a 60 days net payment policy on invoices.

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anish

Originally posted by anish View Post
    Hi,

I have just been in talks with my agency about dealing with them as me as a ltd company. They have just told me this is not a problem, however they have a 60 days net payment policy on invoices.

Is this normal?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Anish
    No, that is a very long period for an EB to settle invoices. Normally it's 7 or 14 days from invoice. Maybe 31, but not usually more

Comment

Who is it?

T

Comment

Yes either that is my option or i deal with their sub agency who can pay weekly, but problem there is there comission cut = less pay for me. In a dilemma.

And also with regards to IR35 i have read not only the contract from my agency to me must be compliant, but also the contrct from agency to their supplier and so forth has to be compliant too, cany anyone shed more light on this?

this is the nasty tree im in.

Client --->Agency1 --->Agency2 -->Agency3 --> Me

Comment

Working...
        X