• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If reincarnation were to exist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If reincarnation were to exist

Who/what would you like to come back as?

I don't want to come back.

However, if I must, I'd come back as a Badger, in memory of Gary Gygax.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      A lesbian

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
        I don't want to come back.

However, if I must, I'd come back as a Badger, in memory of Gary Gygax.
        I had to google that - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Gygax -
        Ernest Gary Gygax was an American writer and game designer best known for co-creating the pioneering role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons (D&D)

Gygax is generally acknowledged as one of the fathers of the tabletop role-playing game.

What has that got to do with badgers?

Comment

I wouldn't want to come back if there was a choice. I'd stay in heaven and watch daytime telly with 2pac.

BP I think you'd come back as a money grabbing female (like Heather Mills) so you could get some of your dosh back!
          Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
            I wouldn't want to come back if there was a choice. I'd stay in heaven and watch daytime telly with 2pac.

BP I think you'd come back as a money grabbing female (like Heather Mills) so you could get some of your dosh back!
            Is Heather a lesbian? I agree with platypus - lesbian is good.

Comment

Perhaps this will help.

Reincarnation

It's an in game joke, but essentially there was a spell called Reincarnation which had a list of creatures a player could come back as. One of them was a badger. And you could guarantee that someone would roll it.

HTH
              Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

A well looked after cat. Surely there can't be anything better?

Remember; cats don't have owners, they have staff!
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Is Heather a lesbian? I agree with platypus - lesbian is good.
                  Lesbian is good. I don't believe Mills has a licker license though.

Not sure if there are any money grabbing lessers out there (at least I don't remember seeing any in the press). Still you could be the first after your reincarnation!
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                    A well looked after cat. Surely there can't be anything better?

Remember; cats don't have owners, they have staff!
                    Industry welcome badger cull decision: http://www.farmersguardian.com/story...torycode=17604

You will soon find out...

Comment

Working...
                    X