• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractor Umbrella

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contractor Umbrella

Anyone use SJD's sister company for PAYE payroll ? Any comments ?

PM me if you want to comment but not publicly.

Thanks.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Used them years ago, when I was a fledgling contractor. I found them excellent.

Comment

I use them, and I'm very happy with them. The only thing I find a bit of a pain is they ony run payroll twice a month.
      ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Payroll twice a month ?

That may or not be a problem, depending on what days the run their payroll ofc.

Do you know what days they run payroll and therefore the cut off point for getting timesheets in to them ?
        Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Linky
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Thanks DiscoStu

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Welcome
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

When I used them, they paid within a day of getting the money - so things have changed since then! Having said that - they were excellent - very helpful, knowledgable people on the phone - not half trained twits like on certain other umbrella's phones, that I've had the misfortune to use. They even used to answer the phone OUTSIDE their advertised hours as well!

Comment

Working...
                X