• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Situation Vacant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Situation Vacant

A vacancy has arisen for a virtual village idiot within CUK.

Must be willing to make wild assumptions, have little real world experience and be able to talk authoritively on all matters, regardless of how stupid you sound.

The ideal candidate will have plenty of time on their hands and have few friends or family ties. Out of hours posting will be required, as will delusions of grandeur.

Please apply below, stating your experience and qualifications for this junior position.

I nominate HRH and 2UK.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Dear Sir,

Please can I apply.

I fulfil all the conditions above with the added bonus that I am a young and ignorant twat.

Sincerely,
      HRH

PS I don't mind job-sharing with Lucy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Dear Sir,

Please can I apply.

I fulfil all the conditions above with the added bonus that I am a young and ignorant twat.

Sincerely,
        HRH

ignorant, pompous, illiterate, arrogant
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Dear Sir,

Please can I apply.

Sincerely,
          HRH

an old, SASguru
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
            I nominate HRH and 2UK.
            IIIIII .... I wana U... U.. IIIIIIII ...... I wanna U.. U IIIIIII , remember that song DiscoSue ?

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
              IIIIII .... I wana U... U.. IIIIIIII ...... I wanna U.. U IIIIIII , remember that song DiscoSue ?
              It's Stu...
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

It's Stu...
                I know I am just irritating you.... you pinky, cheeky piece of eye candy

Comment

Originally posted by 2uk View Post
                  I know I am just irritating you.... you pinky, cheeky piece of eye candy
                  You're so weird, it's seriously creepy.
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

You're so weird, it's seriously creepy.
                    I think you secretly wanna meet me , but you are afraid of falling for me ( a man ) so you catch questioning yourself from time to time Am I unrealized Gay ?

Comment

Working...
                    X