• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh dear, we may never see AtW again:-(

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear, we may never see AtW again:-(

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...quirrel110.xml

I've never seen him, now if it was "never hear from again" ....
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Originally posted by Chantho View Post
      I've never seen him, now if it was "never hear from again" ....
      So you've heard him?
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Just wait til SKA majestically crushes google.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Just wait til SKA majestically crushes google.

I can see how that might happen. Google stumbles upon M12 and wakes up with a corrupt database that is irreversibly scrambled.

A cunning ploy by AtW, but it hinges on Google's ability to find his site and then decide it likes the look of it enough to venture inside.
          Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
          Feist - I Feel It All
          Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
          X