• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Whip round to buy Wilmslow a fridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whip round to buy Wilmslow a fridge

All

Today you may have read a tragic tale about a permie who has nowhere to store fresh milk any more. This poor permie seems to hate every aspect of his miserably dull existence, so I thought instead of criticising him any more, I'd do something positive to try and improve his quality of life.

If we all chip in a quid, we could buy him one of those miniature fridges that he could put under his desk and store his milk in (until his permie manager tells him that it needs PAT testing and confiscates it).

So, do something good today, help a depressed and sad permie, buy Wilmslow a fridge.
    ǝןqqıʍ

No. I think we need to buy Orableslave a prune or two, that exploding head is really disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
      All

Today you may have read a tragic tale about a permie who has nowhere to store fresh milk any more. This poor permie seems to hate every aspect of his miserably dull existence, so I thought instead of criticising him any more, I'd do something positive to try and improve his quality of life.

If we all chip in a quid, we could buy him one of those miniature fridges that he could put under his desk and store his milk in (until his permie manager tells him that it needs PAT testing and confiscates it).

So, do something good today, help a depressed and sad permie, buy Wilmslow a fridge.
      And some new shoes, and maybe a new car, oh and somewhere nice to live.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        No. I think we need to buy Orableslave a prune or two, that exploding head is really disturbing.
        Admittedly I have a slight headache. It should improve when I get rid of this tortoise head around lunch time. I shall keep you informed.

and off to LR

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Admittedly I have a slight headache. It should improve when I get rid of this tortoise head around lunch time. I shall keep you informed.

and off to LR
          I wonder what stage of development leaves someone facintated and compelled to share information about their bodily functions.

Comment

I wonder what stage of development leaves someone facintated and compelled to share information about their bodily functions.
            fascinated

Go back to giving HRH grammar lessons.

Comment

I'll tell you in a minute, got to go for a slash.
              ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Alternatively he could take in a thermos (or equivalent handy insulated container) of coffee (to keep it hot) or a thermos of milk (to keep it cold).

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  I'll tell you in a minute, got to go for a slash.
                  Be careful no one p'ss on your shoes
                  Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
                    Be careful no one p'ss on your shoes
                    Ya beat me to it......

Comment

Working...
                    X