• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Today's lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's lunch

Haven't had a lunch thread for a while.

I'm a bit hungover so I'm having Fuzzy's grub if I can be ar$ed to go and get it - otherwise it will be chicken curry and rice or lesagne.

Discuss.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Local cafe omlette and chips, brown sauce on omlette mmm

Comment

Soup

Comment

No idea - had salami (don't bother with the crap jokes - it was from Lidl; v nice) for breakfast so anything will be somewhat anticlimactic by comparison.
        The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Apparently I'm having
          Hamburger round piece
          Warm roast pork sauce
          Meter bread, pickled cucumber

So I have no fuscking clue whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Apparently I'm having

So I have no fuscking clue whatsoever
            Do let us know how that goes. Especially the warm pork sword or whatever it was.
            The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Witchetty grubs....mmmmmm....wiggly
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                Do let us know how that goes. Especially the warm pork sword or whatever it was.
                I'd like an update on this as well please.

I'm tempted by:

Jamaican Jerk Pork and Potato Stew
                Infused with coconut
                Served with either
                Jamaica Rice
                Or
                With a Jacket Potato
                but it's from clientco. canteen so it might come with a side order of IR35
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                  No idea - had salami (don't bother with the crap jokes - it was from Lidl; v nice) for breakfast so anything will be somewhat anticlimactic by comparison.
                  Sorry, don't know any salami jokes. Except the pocket/pleased to see you one.

Comment

Very Important Update:

Ok, still none the wiser despite having eaten it. Definitely not a hamburger though. It was yesterdays chilli watered down and called soup. Followed by what I think was low quality loin of pork served on a slice of bread in a brown gravy type sauce but definitely not how mother used to make it. No sign of the pickled cucumber whatsoever. Had a yoghut for pud but have pinched an apple for later.

HTH

Comment

Working...
                    X