• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon is a moron

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon is a moron

What a snot-gobbling unelected freak this mong is... that smile is so freakishly unnerving.

How about selling gold now rather than at an all time low, you tulip. And lets not talk about your pension thievery...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/new...news=1&bbcws=1

"God bless you all" - tulip tulip tulipetuliping tulipmong campbell
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

That’s not your milk in the fridge is it?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      What a snot-gobbling unelected freak this mong is... that smile is so freakishly unnerving.

How about selling gold now rather than at an all time low, you tulip. And lets not talk about your pension thievery...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/new...news=1&bbcws=1

"God bless you all" - tulip tulip tulipetuliping tulipmong campbell
      At least we don't have a return to the "boom and bust" days of the Tories, eh?

Comment

Brown doesnt cut it, I red an article in the 'Sun' today that talks about who will replace him, I vote for Nikka from Middlesex

Comment

Uuurggg, there's worse...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNZHKKZGikM

You just can't polish a turd....

Comment

Gordon Brown is not unelected. The leader of the governing party is automatically Prime Minister. At the last general election we elected the Labour Party to government, knowing that Blair would step down and Brown would become Prime Minister. I'm not sure what more you would want, in the British constitutional system.

If you'd like the system to be changed e.g. so that the leader of the governing party could not be changed without a general election being called, or so that the voters elect the PM directly (separately from electing the government), then your beef is with the British Constitution.

If OTOH you just don't like Gordon Brown (I don't myself), your beef is with Brown, elected or not.

Please get your grumps straight!

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              Gordon Brown is not unelected. The leader of the governing party is automatically Prime Minister. At the last general election we elected the Labour Party to government, knowing that Blair would step down and Brown would become Prime Minister. I'm not sure what more you would want, in the British constitutional system.

If you'd like the system to be changed e.g. so that the leader of the governing party could not be changed without a general election being called, or so that the voters elect the PM directly (separately from electing the government), then your beef is with the British Constitution.

If OTOH you just don't like Gordon Brown (I don't myself), your beef is with Brown, elected or not.

Please get your grumps straight!
              I apologise expat, I used the word "unelected" in the sense he was "unelected" as was callaghan and Major etc I know it's not part of the British Constitution, unlike the American, but El tone, before the 2005 general elections, said he'd serve a full term if Labour won. They did, he didn't.

I don't want USA elections and constitution btw.

I do, however, like you expat, want the removal of this individual who displays no leadership qualities whatsoever, despite writing a book called "Courage".

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                I apologise expat, I used the word "unelected" in the sense he was "unelected" as was callaghan and Major etc I know it's not part of the British Constitution, unlike the American, but El tone, before the 2005 general elections, said he'd serve a full term if Labour won. They did, he didn't.

I don't want USA elections and constitution btw.

I do, however, like you expat, want the removal of this individual who displays no leadership qualities whatsoever, despite writing a book called "Courage".
                No, you were just in the full flow of righteous invective... I understand.

Comment

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image..._ap226body.jpg
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I'd vote for Clooney any day....and more......
                    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Working...
                    X