• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The beginning of the end for greys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning of the end for greys?

The pox picture isn't great if you're eating
    Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

So whose side is RH on then....and ATW?.

Should we not be stalwartly defending our "native" red squirrels from these poxy(literally) foreign invaders?
    Last edited by KathyWoolfe; 10 April 2008, 12:53.
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

FFS, not another regiment being merged. At this rate there won't be an army left!

But I thought the Scots Greys had been combined with another regiment some years back.

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
        FFS, not another regiment being merged. At this rate there won't be an army left!

But I thought the Scots Greys had been combined with another regiment some years back.
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
          So whose side is RH on then...
          Sheesh! What a bunch of red nancies - can't handle a bit of pox!

<aside>I think it's too late for the red population, I'll give it a decade and they're extinct in this country</aside>

Comment

and there was me thinking an extra-terrestrial invasion had been stopped

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
              <aside>I think it's too late for the red population, I'll give it a decade and they're extinct in this country</aside>
              Are you talking about gingers?

Comment

Black is the new grey.
                Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                Feist - I Feel It All
                Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Are you talking about gingers?
                  Gingers they are, and grey they will be.

Comment

it's ABBEY they've captured them all to use in their new adverts for their ISA's

Comment

Working...
                    X