• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PArking wars update....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PArking wars update....

The PCSO muppet mis-handling the loon opposite me and parking on my side of the road has given my banger a warning ticket (If I don't put this banger outside, then the loon opposite parks up to my drive making access hard - also means I have to look at a rusty grey van all the time).

I really cannot believe the local police - they spend ages doing nothing, allowing the fool opposite to run riot in the street, then gives parking tickets to people driven to desperate measures to protect their driveway access!

In a way I hope that this does come to a hearing, as I will be able to work with my local councillor to royally embarrass my local police as I have a catalogue of photos demonstrating how incompetently they have handled the situation!

Looking like other neighbours are complaining as the vans are now being parked out their house instead. Serves them right for not joining forces with me when it was my house that was targeted.

On the plus side, the guy I bought the car from only completed my name and address in the section that he has to give to me, and forgot to complete the main log book, so, any tickets or letters will not come in my direction.

Ticket grounds is too close to junction, which is laughable given how quiet this back street is, and how there are several other cars parked close to the junction, but, purely to safeguard their own driveway access like I am doing.

What a mess, and some mild amusement!

Oh FFS get a life!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

So, should I admit defeat, flog the banger on Ebay and continue to evidence the neighbour parking outside my house, or, keep the banger outside like the neighbours are doing, given the log book is not in my name? This could get tasty....

Comment

I have found that some people have to create drama as there is something lacking in their life....

Just a thought.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Tingles View Post
          I have found that some people have to create drama as there is something lacking in their life....

Just a thought.

T
          And some are just insufferable bores ....
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            So, should I admit defeat, flog the banger on Ebay and continue to evidence the neighbour parking outside my house, or, keep the banger outside like the neighbours are doing, given the log book is not in my name? This could get tasty....

Keep parking it there if they can't trace it back to you. Worse case is they tow it off one day and crush it for you.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
              Keep parking it there if they can't trace it back to you. Worse case is they tow it off one day and crush it for you.
              WHS

Comment

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/e...n-20070912397/

Current favourite website......
                And the lord said unto John; "come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster.

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                  My worry is that the note states that parking too close to a junction is a pointable offence. Is this REALLY true?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
                    My worry is that the note states that parking too close to a junction is a pointable offence. Is this REALLY true?

Probably, if it constitutes dangerous parking.
                    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                    Feist - I Feel It All
                    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
                    X