• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Welcome the newest member to the Audi A3 club!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome the newest member to the Audi A3 club!

Just been onto IMDB and got a notification at the top of the screen saying as I was visitor 999.999, I've been selected to win an Audi A3.

Filled in the contact details, so all I need to do now is sit back and wait for my bird pulling magnet to arrive.

Just off to give Durex a ring to fit a condom machine in my en-suite...
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Originally posted by PAH View Post
    Just been onto IMDB and got a notification at the top of the screen saying as I was visitor 999.999, I've been selected to win an Audi A3.

Filled in the contact details, so all I need to do now is sit back and wait for my bird pulling magnet to arrive.

That's funny, I got the exact same message when I logged onto that site.......
    It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Grats, PAH.
      Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Grats, KW.
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post

Ooops, maybe it was your broadband I've been piggy backing. I'll let you go on top next time.
          Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

It must be 2uk's broadband you're piggy backing on.

Looks like the phorm targeted AD systems are working!
            Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
              Looks like the phorm targeted AD systems are working!

Dammit, the deodorant must have worn off.
              Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

I can top that!

I got a text message saying I have won a brand new BMW 5 Series and £750000.

Comment

Originally posted by WotNxt View Post
                  I can top that!

I got a text message saying I have won a brand new BMW 5 Series and £750000.

I wondered where my mobile had gone. Can you forward me the photos of the naked women I've got on there, you can keep the phone.
                  Feist - I Feel It All

Comment

I wondered where my mobile had gone. Can you forward me the photos of the naked women I've got on there, you can keep the phone.
                    Yeah, what's your new number ... ?

Comment

Working...
                    X