• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parking wars update....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parking wars update....

The ditzy PCSO got a PC to give my banger parked outside a fixed penalty (non endorsable) ticket for £30. Very amusing as she knew nothing about parking within 10m of a marked junction until I told her about it in an attempt to control the loon opposite. She thratened the loon several times, and never gave a ticket as he kept on parking on my side of the road. As the police failed to deal, I got the banger.

PCSO said she called the loon and he has promised that no car associated with his house will ever park on my side of the road. I told the PCSO that is he ever does, I will take pics, send on to herself and cc my local councillor, and also park the banger bang outside the loons house, which will give her a bigger headache to sort out.

Hoping I find a buyer so I can move onto the peaceful detached!!

Thanks for the update.

OK, to carry on with my w/end or should I stay alert for more breaking news?

FFS...

Comment

Pardon?
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

This is how much I care:
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

I think the loon is playing along - give it 2 weeks then Wilmslow will end up supporting the local flyover.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
            Thanks for the update.

OK, to carry on with my w/end or should I stay alert for more breaking news?
            I wouldn't stray far from your PC, and keep checking every hour or so. Sounds like things are moving faster now (apart from Wilmslow's parked car), so there are sure to be more developments soon. Can't wait
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

f/e/c/k me,

there was innocently thinking this was the sunday omnibus edition of the week's events, and no, it's a brand new series !!!!

Wilmsloooooooooooooooooooooooooooow,

please give more warning of when episodes of the Secret Diary of Wilmslow will br broadacast, if I hadn't had a quick look at CUK this might have dropped to page 2 and I would have missed it

as it happened, I read it and it is calls, made me LOL when I read the first line

I dunno who the script writers are but this just goes from better to better

good work

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                I think the loon is playing along - give it 2 weeks then Wilmslow will end up supporting the local flyover.
                I'm sure he'd find a way of posting his utterly tedious crap from the afterlife...
                ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Ok, brace yourself guys. We have an update.

A car associated with the Mafia lair was parked outside my house, within 10m of the junction that the police suddenly seem keen to police. I was very quick to reach for my camera, and took great delight in emailing the PCSO waste of space pointing out to her that her be nice chat has failed, so, awaiting her response. Email also makes it very clear that she has failed to deal with the loon, so I will either park my second car outside Mafia lair, or, I will park outside my house, and contest any further tickets given that the police are failing to get a grip.

I think she is wishing she just allowed me to park my banger outside my house now!

Too much entertainment value to move houses - beats sky, anyday!

Comment

I tell you what, when Joey Soprano finds out there is a banger parked outside his gaf, there is going to be some badabing!!!
                    threenine.co.uk
                    Cultivate, Develop & Sustain Innovation

Comment

Working...
                    X