• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

D Day + 6

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D Day + 6

Still no signs of the little one showing up yet
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Do you blame it? Life gets a hell of a lot more complicated once he's out of there.
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

That's weird - I posted in this thread 10 mins ago, nothing even remotely offensive like (Just said bet it arrives in the next 8 days) and my post has disappeared. Was there. Odd.
      Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        That's weird - I posted in this thread 10 mins ago, nothing even remotely offensive like (Just said bet it arrives in the next 8 days) and my post has disappeared. Was there. Odd.
        You'll find that happens occasionally for a few days after you post something rude about the UK gov. You'll get used to it eventually.
        Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
          Our 2nd one was nearly 2 weeks over, took a little bit of intervention from the mid wife.

Don't worry, just keep the towels ready for when the moment happens
          Last edited by FiveTimes; 14 April 2008, 07:58.

Comment

The sweep is booked for tomorrow so fingers crossed !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cooperinliverp00l View Post
              The sweep is booked for tomorrow so fingers crossed !!
              I don't think you want fingers crossed during the sweep

That'll do the job, expect to be woken @ 2am wednesday morning

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                I don't think you want fingers crossed during the sweep

just clicked with this one

Comment

Don't worry about it, both of ours were two weeks late.

Just remember, what she says in the delivery room is drug induced and she doesn't really mean it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by techno View Post
                    Don't worry about it, both of ours were two weeks late.

Just remember, what she says in the delivery room is drug induced and she doesn't really mean it!!!!
                    Although it almost certainly is your fault.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
                    X