• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reunion.com - SPAM?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion.com - SPAM?

I got an email stating that someone I used to work with was searching for me on reunion.com. The email contained a genuine name I recognised but how did reunion.com get my email address if not via some SPAM method?

If they genuinely got it from the claimed sender then why couldn't she email me directly (my email has been the same for around 10 years).

I looked on their site at the t's and c's but got bored halfway through.

Anyone using this site for real?

Could someone just have uploaded their address book to this site?

Comment

Aye. Probably someone that knows you is on it and when someone looks for you they find your e-mail address but can only contact you through the site to stop spam (also to help drive visitors past their advertisors).

The only questions that remain are was she (and is she likley to have remained) hot and can you hide it from your other half.

Comment

Ha! Therein lies a story...

Suffice to say last time I saw her in the US she had had a complete makeover and turned from a plump frump driving an estate to a California blonde babe with boobs, bare belly, cheekbones and a convertible, almost unrecognisable in fact.

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        The only questions that remain are was she (and is she likley to have remained) hot and can you hide it from your other half.

Comment

Working...
        X