• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah! I passed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah! I passed!

Just got my written assignment back from the Intro to Counselling course I did and I've passed.

Tutor said I was a lively and significant member of the group!

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
    Just got my written assignment back from the Intro to Counselling course I did and I've passed.

God help them all

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well done!

I hope I don't need to use your professional services though.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

How many other counsellors are there here? Believe it or not, I am another one. Yes, honestly.

Comment

What sort of counselling is it? marriage guidance, post-trauma, helpline, or does your course cover all aspects?

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            How many other counsellors are there here? Believe it or not, I am another one. Yes, honestly.
            I see a pattern emerging ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              <<<canned laughter>>>

Comment

Originally posted by Marina View Post
                What sort of counselling is it? marriage guidance, post-trauma, helpline, or does your course cover all aspects?
                Probably something to do with helping those poor fragile souls who have been hurt by robust discussions on bulletin boards.

A Dip. in Diddums perhaps.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Well done Lucy, congratulations.

When you said you were taking your CBT, I had visions of this contractor goddess hooning around on a Suzuki Hayabusa. Oh well, one can but dream
                  Kneel before Bod

Comment

Well done

Do we now have a "Dear Lucy" thread

Comment

Working...
                    X