• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

T'Internet dating

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T'Internet dating

Be careful out there:

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2812934.html

Lonely farmer's wedding night letdown

A German farmer who married a woman he met on the internet has asked for the marriage to be annulled after finding out 'she' was a he.

Wolfgang Zober, 55, from Naumburg, said: "I don't meet many women as I am often out in the fields working all day, and so a friend suggested I try internet dating.

"I was delighted when I contacted Randy Victoria, 38, and was delighted when I met her and realised she was as lovely as her photographs.

"She even knew loads about farming - I didn't realise that was because she used to be a farmer herself.

"We only had a kiss and cuddle before we married. But on my wedding night she told me she had a penis - and that her real name was Ralf. I was devastated.

"The only true thing she did say was that she had two children, but she was the father - not the mother."
    Not sure why the idea of AtW comes to mind with this story, but it's funny as hell.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

I hate it when that happens.

Comment

For your eyes only, can see me through the night
      For your eyes only, I never need to hide
      You can see so much in me, so much in me that's new
      I never felt until I looked at you....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
        Be careful out there:
        Aw c'mon now - don't tell me that's never happened to you.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          Aw c'mon now - don't tell me that's never happened to you.
          Sounds like an admission of sorts to me Bogey. What was it that gave it away? Was it the beard?
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Sounds like an admission of sorts to me Bogey. What was it that gave it away? Was it the beard?
            Pipsqueek

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Pipsqueek
              Dunderhied
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

German TV has really taken reality shows to its heart. Not only do you get the same as in the UK but there's even 'Farmer looks for wife) and 'Looking for a daughter in law,' I kid you not...
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  For your eyes only, can see me through the night
                  For your eyes only, I never need to hide
                  You can see so much in me, so much in me that's new
                  I never felt until I looked at you....
                  This is what prompted the Bond poll
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                  X