• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Squirrel genocide.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Squirrel genocide.....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7347828.stm

The urban fox is the real winner. I've said it before and Ill say it again, the urban fox is the greatest threat to British society since the black death.

Comment

A government grant of £150,000 pays for his services and his traps.
      Plan b for AtW when the SKA goes tits up later this year.

Comment

A government grant of £150,000 pays for his services and his traps.
        How do I get one. I do it for free at the moment.

Comment

I heard this guy on the radio a year ago, strong Geordie accent. He reckoned that once he cleared this area of Northumbria, he could keep the greys out by trapping four trees. He reckons that all greys coming into Northumbria would use one of only four routes. Certain tree lines are like motorways for skwerls. He made it sound really simple

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            I heard this guy on the radio a year ago, strong Geordie accent. He reckoned that once he cleared this area of Northumbria, he could keep the greys out by trapping four trees. He reckons that all greys coming into Northumbria would use one of only four routes. Certain tree lines are like motorways for skwerls. He made it sound really simple

Yes, simple people usually sound really simple.
            HTH
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
              You may be right, there was one outside the kitchen window last evening at 18:30... bold as brass.

They just don't give a flying one do they. When HRH was a nipper, it used to be a rare treat to see a fox now its an everday thing and it won't be lond until they start attacking us and our pets.

Comment

Rat poison seems to have done the job in my garden. I did hide it in drainpipes and areas I didn't think the squirrels would get to but I am now rat free and squirrel free

Comment

Working...
                X