• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What Can I do??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Can I do??

Ok so I am unable to do any sports at the moment, I still go to the gym at lunchtime to pump my guns but no cardio due to a dislocated knee so Im after some advice as to how to spend my evenings.

There is currently no Mrs HRH so that limits my options somewhat, I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week, I have also taken going into Manchester boozing (not heavily) twice a week on average.

Can anyone suggest a new hobby/activity I might enjoy?

Have you tried a pot noodle?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
      Ok so I am unable to do any sports at the moment, I still go to the gym at lunchtime to pump my guns but no cardio due to a dislocated knee so Im after some advice as to how to spend my evenings.

There is currently no Mrs HRH so that limits my options somewhat, I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week, I have also taken going into Manchester boozing (not heavily) twice a week on average.

Can anyone suggest a new hobby/activity I might enjoy?
      I bought one of those oil painting kits, and am half way through VVG terrace, starry starry night. (Its not painting by numbers) they look smart when they are done.

Multi player computer games - I am playing Sins of a Solar empire at the mo

PBEM computer games, I am half way through the battle of Waterloo, with some academic from Cambridge. I am about to get attacked by the Old Guard near Hougoumont.

ah **** it, find your own hobby

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Have you tried a pot noodle?
        And winking....
        You look like a winker to me.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Go swimming - your local pool should have a program for the disabled.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post

I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week
            Try jigsaws, I would recommend that you start with a 25 piece on, see how you get on and then soon you could be doing 50 pieces ones.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              Try jigsaws, I would recommend that you start with a 25 piece on, see how you get on and then soon you could be doing 50 pieces ones.

Or junier speling lesons

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post

Or junier speling lesons

Junior speling Lessons

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  don't forget to let us know if you get it finished in the target 3-5years
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    And winking....
                    You look like a winker to me.
                    It will probably be tidily winking

Comment

Working...
                    X