PDA

View Full Version : What Can I do??

HRH
15th April 2008, 07:35
Ok so I am unable to do any sports at the moment, I still go to the gym at lunchtime to pump my guns but no cardio due to a dislocated knee so Im after some advice as to how to spend my evenings.

There is currently no Mrs HRH so that limits my options somewhat, I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week, I have also taken going into Manchester boozing (not heavily) twice a week on average.

Can anyone suggest a new hobby/activity I might enjoy?

DimPrawn
15th April 2008, 07:35
Have you tried a pot noodle?

EternalOptimist
15th April 2008, 07:42
Ok so I am unable to do any sports at the moment, I still go to the gym at lunchtime to pump my guns but no cardio due to a dislocated knee so Im after some advice as to how to spend my evenings.

There is currently no Mrs HRH so that limits my options somewhat, I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week, I have also taken going into Manchester boozing (not heavily) twice a week on average.

I bought one of those oil painting kits, and am half way through VVG terrace, starry starry night. (Its not painting by numbers) they look smart when they are done.

Multi player computer games - I am playing Sins of a Solar empire at the mo

PBEM computer games, I am half way through the battle of Waterloo, with some academic from Cambridge. I am about to get attacked by the Old Guard near Hougoumont.

ah ***** it, find your own hobby

:rolleyes:

sasguru
15th April 2008, 07:59
Have you tried a pot noodle?

And winking....
You look like a winker to me.

Moscow Mule
15th April 2008, 08:06
Go swimming - your local pool should have a program for the disabled.

FiveTimes
15th April 2008, 08:07
I like a game of scrabble but no more than twice a week

Try jigsaws, I would recommend that you start with a 25 piece on, see how you get on and then soon you could be doing 50 pieces ones.

Pondlife
15th April 2008, 08:10
Try jigsaws, I would recommend that you start with a 25 piece on, see how you get on and then soon you could be doing 50 pieces ones.

:laugh

Or junier speling lesons

HRH
15th April 2008, 08:14

Or junier speling lesons

:spel

Junior speling Lessons

Spacecadet
15th April 2008, 08:15

don't forget to let us know if you get it finished in the target 3-5years

FiveTimes
15th April 2008, 08:19
And winking....
You look like a winker to me.

It will probably be tidily winking :D

VectraMan
15th April 2008, 08:21
Why not sit in front of the TV like a normal person?

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 08:24
^^wdp&sgs^^

TimberWolf
15th April 2008, 08:25
I recommend you get your dislocated knee sorted out before you start on any exercise programme. A dislocated knee sounds jolly painfully and to be honest you really shouldn't have dislocated it in the first place.

EternalOptimist
15th April 2008, 08:25
^^wdp&sgs^^

:)
I think we need a data dictionary

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 08:27
:)
I think we need a data dictionary

:happy

It is guessable, although it should have been in caps - dunno why it came out lower case.

EternalOptimist
15th April 2008, 08:29
:happy

It is guessable, although it should have been in caps - dunno why it came out lower case.

you'll have them big-headed.
er - even more big headed

Diestl
15th April 2008, 08:30
Why not master the art of baiting or Fishing?

HRH
15th April 2008, 08:33
Why not sit in front of the TV like a normal person?

I find that so boring to do that EVERY night of the week, the problem is if that is what 'normal people' do every night, maybe Im not normal....

FiveTimes
15th April 2008, 08:35
I find that so boring to do that EVERY night of the week, the problem is if that is what 'normal people' do every night, maybe Im not normal....

a lot of people around here certainly think you are not normal

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 08:37
you'll have them big-headed.
er - even more big headed

Sounds like you've guessed it.

:grin

Ruprect
15th April 2008, 08:38
:spel

Junior speling Lessons

KathyWoolfe
15th April 2008, 08:49
Sounds like you've guessed it.

It's not rocket science!

oracleslave
15th April 2008, 08:51
It's not rocket science!

Then again some didn't know what LinkedIn was or how to find it :rolleyes:

mks2005
15th April 2008, 08:52
get a decent FPS game and shoot some people, that always helps when I get bored :)

I guess thats only an option if you like computer games.

Other than that humm hummm nope cant think of anything.

threaded
15th April 2008, 09:20
take up cycling.

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 09:22
Then again some didn't know what LinkedIn was or how to find it :rolleyes:

El_Diablo
15th April 2008, 09:22
Head to the nearest rail lines...chicken

See how long you last...go on...I dare you.

:devil

EternalOptimist
15th April 2008, 09:24
take up cycling.

he's done his knee in

DiscoStu
15th April 2008, 09:25
Have you thought about doing an English GCSE? You never know, it might improve your comically bad command of the written word...

moorfield
15th April 2008, 09:44

Are your wrists ok ?

chef
15th April 2008, 09:54
think of and set up a plan b..

or go find a Mrs HRH, or girlfriend HRH or blow up girlfriend HRH

Bagpuss
15th April 2008, 10:03
HRH, Ask yourself, what would Heather Mills do?

Marina
15th April 2008, 10:23
don't forget to let us know if you get it finished in the target 3-5years

Jog On
15th April 2008, 10:51
How about speed dating?

Or maybe pool hustling? Can you play pool?

Just think you might even get spotted by a talent scout and cast in a Hollywood movie..

Or you could write that book about your extraordinary life.

You could even go through all your posts on CUK and compile them into an ebook that you could sell on Clickbank – “The Ubertroll’s Guide to Internet Jousting”

HTH

El_Diablo
15th April 2008, 10:57
Did someone say pool?

Jog On
15th April 2008, 10:59
Did someone say pool?

:wave:

HRH
15th April 2008, 12:40
How about speed dating?

Just think you might even get spotted by a talent scout and cast in a Hollywood movie..

Or you could write that book about your extraordinary life.

You could even go through all your posts on CUK and compile them into an ebook that you could sell on Clickbank – “The Ubertroll’s Guide to Internet Jousting”

HTH

SO many questions and comments from my friends/enemies/loyal disciples and haters. Team HRH do read allof them and try to answer as many as possible but please understand if I have not got back to you. HRH does value you all your comments.

Pool- I was at an all night pool place at 3am this Friday night/Sat morning on Whitworth St Manchester. I'm actually a very good player considering I don't play a lot. I ended up playing the owner/manager and narrowly lost but he was sober and I was somewhat worse for wear so Pool is an option both as a hobby and possible extra revenue stream.

2- Video Games- that's just not how I roll.

3- Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.

4-Cycling I have just started being able to swim and cycle at the gym but as for cycling on the road-forget about it. Cyclists are my sworn enemy, when they read the highway code, pay road tax and stop offending me by wearing lycra then maybe I'll consider this.

5- Spend more time jousting with the hoi polloi on here- it's an option but dismissing the minions who challenge me is like shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

As I said Im open to any suggestions apart from the childish comments posted by some of the less intellectually blessed members of this forum- we all know who they are.

Churchill
15th April 2008, 13:18
SO many questions and comments from my friends/enemies/loyal disciples and haters. Team HRH do read allof them and try to answer as many as possible but please understand if I have not got back to you. HRH does value you all your comments.

Pool- I was at an all night pool place at 3am this Friday night/Sat morning on Whitworth St Manchester. I'm actually a very good player considering I don't play a lot. I ended up playing the owner/manager and narrowly lost but he was sober and I was somewhat worse for wear so Pool is an option both as a hobby and possible extra revenue stream.

2- Video Games- that's just not how I roll.

3- Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.

4-Cycling I have just started being able to swim and cycle at the gym but as for cycling on the road-forget about it. Cyclists are my sworn enemy, when they read the highway code, pay road tax and stop offending me by wearing lycra then maybe I'll consider this.

5- Spend more time jousting with the hoi polloi on here- it's an option but dismissing the minions who challenge me is like shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.

As I said Im open to any suggestions apart from the childish comments posted by some of the less intellectually blessed members of this forum- we all know who they are.

I think you mixed up the answers for questions 2 & 3.

HTH.

BrilloPad
15th April 2008, 13:23

Or junier speling lesons

I do love it when sarcasm turns to irony

BrilloPad
15th April 2008, 13:25
Find a Mrs HRH- working on this. I have a lot of interest as you'd expect but as in many areas of my life Im a bit of a perfectionist and finding someone to fit in with my demands and face jealousy of other women can prove difficult for all but a few.

By a "Mrs" do you mean a civil partnership? Or are you in fact not gay?

Churchill
15th April 2008, 13:40
By a "Mrs" do you mean a civil partnership? Or are you in fact not gay?

Just keeping your options open, eh BP?:hug:

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 13:49

Nothing ventured, etc...

BrilloPad
15th April 2008, 14:04

:rollin:

So you think my being nice posts to him were not just to get him to post more nonsense - they were genuine? hmmmmmmm

He is quite a ctach if everything he says is true though!

Mind you, I think from his earlier post he is keener on my mam...

Churchill
15th April 2008, 14:13
:rollin:

So you think my being nice posts to him were not just to get him to post more nonsense - they were genuine? hmmmmmmm

He is quite a ctach if everything he says is true though!

Mind you, I think from his earlier post he is keener on my mam...

Go on, admit it, you're grooming RRH...

BrilloPad
15th April 2008, 14:17
Go on, admit it, you're grooming RRH...

Isn't internet grooming now an offence?

All my problems stem from not being gay - if I had been a shirtlifter life would have been so much easier.

Jog On
15th April 2008, 14:27

:yay:

I hope your pool playing is better than your jousting....:rolleyes:

HRH
15th April 2008, 14:30
:yay:

I hope your pool playing is better than your jousting....:rolleyes:

I am undefeated in well over 3k internet jousts, I have 'bouncebackability'

Xenophon
15th April 2008, 14:32

Partridge! You WINKER!

BrilloPad
15th April 2008, 14:38
I have 'bouncebackability'

Does that mean you are shaped like an orange?

daviejones
15th April 2008, 14:43
Does that mean you are shaped like an orange?

Or just a lardy arsed salad dodger?

Jog On
15th April 2008, 14:44

Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?

HRH
15th April 2008, 15:05
Or just a lardy arsed salad dodger?

Im a supreme athlete. 5'11 a shade over 12st.

realityhack
15th April 2008, 15:28
shooting fish in a barrel with an AK-47, I'd eventually tire of their homophobic, juvenile rants.
:confused:
Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

HRH
15th April 2008, 15:41
:confused:
Are you gay? Seriously, if you are, then excuse me for being homophobic, but I'm sure people will understand...

Why don't you take up shooting? Clay pigeon, skeet etc. A lot of fun. Be sure to check the barrel of the gun each time you load both barrels and take it off safety. Do that a lot, smacking the stock against the floor as you do it, to shake off any dust. Great sport.

I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot

realityhack
15th April 2008, 15:42
I shoot rabbit and squirrell at weekend for sport, Im a pretty good shot
Then it's the sport for you - go competitive, join a gun club - and be sure to follow my advice about checking the barrel. :happy

Churchill
15th April 2008, 15:43
Still trying to crack CUK I see - or does this forum not count towards your 'unblemished record'?

suck cok? Shirley?

daviejones
16th April 2008, 06:45
A brain the size of a pea and hung like a baby carrot!!!.

HTH

BrilloPad
16th April 2008, 06:58
Im a pretty good shot

I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.

daviejones
16th April 2008, 06:59
I bet you are just being modest - I am sure you are a crack shot - like everything else you turn your hand to.

addict?