• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Job market

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Job market

London job market

hmm renewal time coming up and I was thinking about London.

What's the news on the front?

Anyone in London finding it difficult?
    I'm alright Jack

I've not been looking as such, but got a vested interest in keeping an eye on the market obviously so been paying more attention than I normally wuold (i.e. actually reading my daily job alert emails) and I'd say it's subdued.

Not dead, but quieter than it's been and rates look like they've dipped as well.

My 2c, in the infrastructure arena.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

buzzing as far as I am concerned. Thats a developer working on access => sql/oracle conversions and migrations
      getting about 5 emails per day

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I'd check Jobstats, but it hasn't been updated in a month...
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

thx ...hmmm subdued but not dead, and positively lively for "rippping out .NET mistakes"
          I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
            positively lively for "rippping out .NET mistakes"

I should be able to find work then, just like a cat burglar can find work advising cats homes on security.
            Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
            Feist - I Feel It All
            Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Working...
            X