• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown is like a fart in a colander

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown is like a fart in a colander

OK, not one of mine, but from BBC Have your Say.

Discuss.
    If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

He's a one trick pony who's forgotten his trick...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

He could be UK’s shortest reigning unelected (caveat expat) Prime Minister.

And he is a sub-prime, tripartite (© G.Brown) example of why the word "Schadenfreude" was created. Imagine spending 11 years skulking behind Bliar, pulling the financial levers, tantrums and plotting for the glorious day when you will be king, especially after the treachery of the precious, slippery one.... soon, my precious, soon it will be mine.... ssssss

..and your "prudent" incompetence is declared to all in it's glory in front of the electorate - don't hear too much of "Tories boom 'n' bust" now do we?

To be hated more than Bliar is perhaps his only lasting achievement and worthy of an epitaph.

A disgusting, cowardly, ditthering, calculating, deceiving, hideous embarassment of a man who must be reminded until the end of his days that he single handedly has caused so much damage to this country.
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post

And he is a sub-prime, tripartite (© G.Brown) example of why the word "Schadenfreude" was created. Imagine spending 11 years skulking behind Bliar, pulling the financial levers, tantrums and plotting for the glorious day when you will be king, especially after the treachery of the precious, slippery one.... soon, my precious, soon it will be mine.... ssssss

..and your "prudent" incompetence is declared to all in it's glory in front of the electorate - don't hear too much of "Tories boom 'n' bust" now do we?

To be hated more than Bliar is perhaps his only lasting achievement and worthy of an epitaph.

A disgusting, cowardly, ditthering, calculating, deceiving, hideous embarassment of a man who must be reminded until the end of his days that he single handedly has caused so much damage to this country.
        Dave needs a new speech writer.

You're hired!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think!

Comment

Post of the day!
            The man is a bumbling, blithering buffoon.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Have there been any prime ministers before who have inherited the title then lost the election?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Have there been any prime ministers before who have inherited the title then lost the election?
                Not as far as I know.

Be careful though - he hasn't lost an election yet.

Never underestimate the sheer stupidity of the British electorate.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  John Major came close......
                  and Jim Callaghan is in the running too I believe......
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
                    Not as far as I know.

Be careful though - he hasn't lost an election yet.

Never underestimate the sheer stupidity of the British electorate.
                    stupidity in large numbers?

I think Gordie could :-
                    1. reduce the price of the Sun
                    2. Introduce 24/7 big brother on TV
                    3. declare war with a country we could almost walk over - Andorra?

Comment

Working...
                    X