• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amusing (2) .....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amusing (2) .....

I found several of these quite amusing ...

http://photoshopdisasters.blogspot.com/

You definately need to get out more.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      You definately need to get out more.
      I wouldn't disagree

This working from home lark gets pretty tedious at times.

Comment

Am I th only one who can't tell why these are disasters?? Apart from the white face / black legs woman and the woman's mouth one near the end, I can't see...

Is this like the graphic design eqivalent of those star trek nitpickers? "Lieutenant Worf only pressed 3 buttons on his console when the Enterprise encyclopedia manual states that there is a sequence of 4 buttons to press to arm torpedoes"
        It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
          Am I th only one who can't tell why these are disasters?? Apart from the white face / black legs woman and the woman's mouth one near the end, I can't see...

Is this like the graphic design eqivalent of those star trek nitpickers? "Lieutenant Worf only pressed 3 buttons on his console when the Enterprise encyclopedia manual states that there is a sequence of 4 buttons to press to arm torpedoes"
          WHS

Comment

You must be so used to looking at corrupted images, they all scream artifice to me.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
              You must be so used to looking at corrupted images, they all scream artifice to me.
              Too true, I look at images that corrupt my mind most days...
              It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                .. Is this like the graphic design eqivalent of those star trek nitpickers? "Lieutenant Worf only pressed 3 buttons on his console when the Enterprise encyclopedia manual states that there is a sequence of 4 buttons to press to arm torpedoes"
                Good heavens, did he really? I must add that to my file of Star Trek nitpicks.

Problem is, which section? Console cock ups, or Torpedo goofs? No, after careful consideration I think I'll start a new section titled "Lieutenant Worf".

P.S. Do you remember the name of the episode?
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X