• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

People with rucksacks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People with rucksacks

Is it not reasonable to expect from people who normally use rucksacks in underground NOT to do so like for the next few days?

I am worried that I was thinking exactly the same thing. But then... how much volume do you need for a powerful bomb those days?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

As a white male, of Anglo-Saxon stock, looking reasonably respectable and harmless, why should my carrying a rucksack elicit suspicion?
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

"As a white male"

You can't see it from behind. Also rucksacks for women are awful as they cover their backs.
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
          "As a white male"

You can't see it from behind. Also rucksacks for women are awful as they cover their backs.
          You can usally make a good guess - hair says a lot about a person. Besides, you would have a better view of someone than the back of their head.

What do you mean by 'cover their backs'?

Comment

"What do you mean by 'cover their backs'? "

Meant it covers their bottoms. A woman's bottom says a lot about her personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Francko
              Meant it covers their bottoms. A woman's bottom says a lot about her personality.
              Please explain, Franco. I don't have your experience with women, so I'd love to know what you have discovered

Comment

Rucksacks

Any bag or similar is capable of being used so not using rucksacks will just transfer the problem so it makes no difference really

Comment

What has a "few days" got to do with it? was two weeks between attacks. So when would it be "safe" to carry one? 2 months? 2 years?

And what will we all do if the next one is in a laptop bag? Or oversized womans handbag? Or a top shop or Argos shopping bag?

Comment

What a wise bloke you are Francko ! Of course a woman's bottom says a lot about her personality. Says everything I would ever want to know about it anyhow.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X