PDA

View Full Version : PM troubles !

rootsnall
16th April 2008, 12:35
At what point do you tell a PM where to shove his contract !? It's close to home, the work is pretty cushy but the PM is hard work and seems to need to create some form of aggro each and every day. Very close to telling him where to shove it. Please help to whip me into a frenzy then I can get the job over and done with !

DimPrawn
16th April 2008, 12:37
He just needs a big hug.

rootsnall
16th April 2008, 12:38
He just needs a big hug.

Is there such a thing as a Glaswegian Hug !?

oracleslave
16th April 2008, 12:38
Please help to whip me

Aren't those services chargeable?

PS The pm mentioned you were not a team player, didn't toe the line and were not on board with you colleagues.

Xenophon
16th April 2008, 12:39
I am sorry, rootsnall, but it is my management style, innit.

DP is right - I just need a big hug.

Xenophon
16th April 2008, 12:40
Aren't those services chargeable?

PS The pm mentioned you were not a team player, didn't toe the line and were not on board with you colleagues.

Yah. Record it under 'Entertainment' or 'Miscellaneous'.

Archangel
16th April 2008, 12:47
At what point do you tell a PM where to shove his contract !? It's close to home, the work is pretty cushy but the PM is hard work and seems to need to create some form of aggro each and every day. Very close to telling him where to shove it. Please help to whip me into a frenzy then I can get the job over and done with !

Never chuck it! Just count the cash.

Marina
16th April 2008, 12:47

Oh that sort of PM. What a let down - For a minute there I thought we'd be hearing of yet more troubles afflicting *the* PM.

Platypus
16th April 2008, 12:54

Given recent posts on here about people being benched, I'd count to 10 and try to forget it. You know the guy is a pr*ck, you're earning good money (hopefully) so head down and get on with it!

And remember this handy code snippet:
for (; ; ) printf("Think of the money...");

Wilmslow
16th April 2008, 12:57
Given recent posts on here about people being benched, I'd count to 10 and try to forget it. You know the guy is a pr*ck, you're earning good money (hopefully) so head down and get on with it!

Very wise words.

A very good man here was asked to walk today - psycho test manager pushed him too far. Needless to say, psychos normally win.

rootsnall
16th April 2008, 13:01
I wanted a frenzy not the various voices of reason !

The bench talk of late is lurking in the back of my mind, I've already counted to 10 on a number of occasions but I'm not sure I've got another one in me. :mad

Watch this space, I expect further developments this arvo :eek:

EternalOptimist
16th April 2008, 13:02

call me an old perv,
but (; ; )
looked like a big pair of boobies with swinging tassles on em

igmc
:rolleyes:

bogeyman
16th April 2008, 13:05
Oh that sort of PM. What a let down - For a minute there I thought we'd be hearing of yet more troubles afflicting *the* PM.

I thought that too.

Never mind, *the* PM seems to have enough problems to keep him rocking.

Seems he's planned his big trip to Washington at the same time as the Pope is in town!

Can't see him stealing the headlines there :rollin:

p.s. heard on R4's Today:

Most people in the US think Tony Blair is still President (sic) of the UK

Platypus
16th April 2008, 14:00
call me an old perv

You old Perv :D

P.S. Here's a nice tassles photo for you
http://www.photoseek.com/peru/03PER-41-16-Llama-L.jpg
(safe for work)

HYpno27
16th April 2008, 14:27
How's the frenzy - any developments?

rootsnall
16th April 2008, 15:20
How's the frenzy - any developments?

Not managed to track the PM down yet, still :mad: so there is a chance of fireworks.

Must count to ten, must count to ten .......................

Marina
16th April 2008, 15:32
Not managed to track the PM down yet, still :mad: so there is a chance of fireworks.

Must count to ten, must count to ten .......................

If you say "must count to ten" ten times, you shouldn't need to count to ten.

rootsnall
17th April 2008, 09:02
Update - finally cornered the PM and said my bit, he backed down and started sulking :mad: :tantrum:

I'll find a way to get kicked out yet :confused:

original PM
17th April 2008, 09:27
Hey Roots

What exactly was the problem with the PM?

What was he/she doing/not doing which was causing you grief?