• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Congratulations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations

To Manchester City Youth team for a fantastic win over chelsea, it was a victory for football. The future is indeed bright.

Originally posted by HRH View Post
    The future is indeed bright.
    Which is more than we can say for you.....
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Here we go again, some days I wonder why I even bother. My posts seem to envoke some kind of feeding frenzy with certain posters where there seems to be people lining up to take pot shots at me. You make me sick.

Comment

Ignore them HRH. You are by far the best poster on CUK.

It's just your huge fanbase here are drowned out by a tiny minority.

HTH

Comment

Here we go again, some days I wonder why I even bother.
          Most days we also wonder why you bother...
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Ignore them HRH. You are by far the best poster on CUK.

It's just your huge fanbase here are drowned out by a tiny minority.

HTH
            Thanks D.P.

Thats why it's so important for fans like you to take a stand and start being a bit more vocal in your support of me against the children who knock me.

Comment

To Manchester City Youth team for a fantastic win over chelsea, it was a victory for football. The future is indeed bright.
              how many are likely to break through to the 1st team ? The future could indeed be bright, but how many of the players are English ?

Comment

Here we go again, some days I wonder why I even bother. My posts seem to envoke some kind of feeding frenzy with certain posters where there seems to be people lining up to take pot shots at me. You make me sick.
                When do you grow into an orc?*

*I assume this to be the natural progression from troll, but any D&D grand-master, feel free to correct)
                ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

troll does not grow into an orc FFS.

Different species surely

Comment

Here we go again, some days I wonder why I even bother. My posts seem to envoke some kind of feeding frenzy
                    involuntary gag reflex

You don't seem yourself today. I for one noticed the improvement immediately.

Comment

Working...
                    X