• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Thursday morning. Losing the will to live. But there's light at the end of the tunnel

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday morning. Losing the will to live. But there's light at the end of the tunnel

Loving it.

No really I am.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Final 1 1/2 days and then it's over!!!!!

Hang on in there Snaw.

Comment

I don't know what's worse - looking forward to the end of this contract, or the dread that I won't find another one for ages after it.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
        I don't know what's worse - looking forward to the end of this contract, or the dread that I won't find another one for ages after it.
        WHS
        Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

It's not a light, it's a train coming the other way!!
          "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

I had a pleasant drive in this morning as the traffic near Altrincham was light. The birds are singing and I cracked a biggish bug in the clients application.

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              I had a pleasant drive in this morning as the traffic near Altrincham was light.

What's the M60 ring road like around 4-5pm on a friday? Best avoided?

Going down south tomorrow evening and not sure whether to risk going around manchester via the M60/M62 to the M6 or going the long way round of the M65 to the M6.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                What's the M60 ring road like around 4-5pm on a friday? Best avoided?

Going down south tomorrow evening and not sure whether to risk going around manchester via the M60/M62 to the M6 or going the long way round of the M65 to the M6.
                Don't know about going south at that time, but the opposite direction is a nightmare. If I dont leave Hale at 15:00 on the dot, it can add an our to a 35 minute journey.
                Where are you headed ?

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  Don't know about going south at that time, but the opposite direction is a nightmare. If I dont leave Hale at 15:00 on the dot, it can add an our to a 35 minute journey.
                  Where are you headed ?

South, very south. Got the M6 and M40 on my route. Journey planners (AA and RAC websites) suggest 4 hours minimum. Can probably add at least a hour to that with it being friday evening. Such joy.

Hoping to set off around 3.30, when one of my mates who's coming has got home from work. Will probably avoid the M60 then, though going via the M65 to Preston for the M6 adds a minimum of 20 mins to the journey.
                  Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
                  Feist - I Feel It All
                  Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by PAH View Post
                    South, very south. Got the M6 and M40 on my route. Journey planners (AA and RAC websites) suggest 4 hours minimum. Can probably add at least a hour to that with it being friday evening. Such joy.

Hoping to set off around 3.30, when one of my mates who's coming has got home from work. Will probably avoid the M60 then, though going via the M65 to Preston for the M6 adds a minimum of 20 mins to the journey.
                    3:30
                    Best take a couple of aspirin to help ease the DVT

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X