• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

With tears streaming down my cheeks...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With tears streaming down my cheeks...

... I am still giggling like a schoolboy as I write this post.

If you were the oldish chap who was just stood next to me in the Gents who let off a cheek-clapper of a trump - allow me to apologise for laughing. I could see you were embarrassed, but I couldn't help myself. I know it is childish, but I just couldn't stop laughing. I only had just arrived so I couldn't even leg it. It was SUCH a funny noise.

I kid you not, it sounded as if someone had stood on a duck.

So, please accept my apologies and thanks for the laugh.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post

"If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

You nearly made my lunch exit via my nose.

Comment

If you were the oldish chap who was just stood next to me in the Gents who let off a cheek-clapper of a trump - allow me to apologise for laughing. I could see you were embarrassed, but I couldn't help myself. I know it is childish, but I just couldn't stop laughing. I only had just arrived so I couldn't even leg it. It was SUCH a funny noise.

hey who you calling "oldish chap"
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          hey who you calling "oldish chap"
          Sorry - poor lighting in there.

Good wind.

Comment

Arse cheeks?

Comment

I've just nearly wee'd on myself laughing...
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

My colleague next to me just came back from lunch sat down put on his IPOD then let off a long rumbling one. You know type where you think your seat as absorbed all the evidence

He didn't realise how loud it was until he saw me pissing my self laughing .

Distant rolling thunder would be the best description, not as good as standing on a duck but funny all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyboy View Post
                  My colleague next to me just came back from lunch sat down put on his IPOD then let off a long rumbling one. You know type where you think your seat as absorbed all the evidence

He didn't realise how loud it was until he saw me pissing my self laughing .

Distant rolling thunder would be the best description, not as good as standing on a duck but funny all the same.

Comment

it was the brussels

Comment

Working...
                    X