• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HRH any tips ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRH any tips ?

I have an important grading coming up in the next couple of weeks, and wondered if you could give me a little bit of advice on maintaining a good level of fitness and body conditioning.

I'm looking for help regarding diet, physical fitness, mental strength.

Thanks in advance.

Try the HRH diet and exercise regime, otherwise know as a Pot Noodle and a

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      important grading
      Could you not use a machine like everybody else?
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Hi Five times nice question.

It's funny you should ask as Im on a regime at the moment after dislocating my knee Im not able to do much running but can swim, cycle and go on the cross trainer. Im also following a pretty strict diet which has been so successful Im considering sending it off to More Magazine for its readers to enjoy.

1)- Diet. I call this the Philadelphia and Weight Watchers bread diet. You have once piece of the bread with a thick layer of Philadelphia on it for breakfast. Lunchtime you can have the same but two pieces of bread and maybe a digestive or two. Dinner time you can eat what you want but try to be balanced i.e a donner kebab will undo the days hard work. Its also important to cut down on snacks and look at other alternatives to crisps/chocolate. I personally find the go ahead range of salt and vinegar mini rice cakes are an excellent low fat alternative to space invader crisps.

2) Exercise. This is where I come into my own, Im a supreme athlete and can turn my hand to pretty much any sport with ease Im not sure what your capabilities are in this area but its important to find what you enjoy/are better at. Join a gym if you want to and have a go at swimming, rowing, running, cycling, cross trainer and find which you enjoy the most. If you are not a gym person you can simply do repetitions of press ups/pull ups/sit ups which if you follow in conjunction with my diet you're body will change for the better.

3) Mental. I'm glad you mentioned this. People often forget how important mental strength is when following a regime. It's the thing that stops you eating that steak and ale pie, or makes you go to the gym on a Friday night if you master this, you're half way to being like me. To help you, this is a little mantra that Im finding useful at the moment.

'nothing tastes as good as thin feels'

Again- kudos on your question I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Your mate

HRH.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
          You a$$hat.

Diet. I call this the Philadelphia and Weight Watchers bread diet.
          Genius. I wonder why you call it that.

I personally find the go ahead range of salt and vinegar mini rice cakes are an excellent low fat alternative to space invader crisps.

Exercise. This is where I come into my own, Im a supreme athlete and can turn my hand to pretty much any sport with ease
          You a$$hat (again).

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

It's funny you should ask as Im on a regime at the moment after dislocating my knee Im not able to do much running but can swim, cycle and go on the cross trainer. Im also following a pretty strict diet which has been so successful Im considering sending it off to More Magazine for its readers to enjoy.

1)- Diet. I call this the Philadelphia and Weight Watchers bread diet. You have once piece of the bread with a thick layer of Philadelphia on it for breakfast. Lunchtime you can have the same but two pieces of bread and maybe a digestive or two. Dinner time you can eat what you want but try to be balanced i.e a donner kebab will undo the days hard work. Its also important to cut down on snacks and look at other alternatives to crisps/chocolate. I personally find the go ahead range of salt and vinegar mini rice cakes are an excellent low fat alternative to space invader crisps.

2) Exercise. This is where I come into my own, Im a supreme athlete and can turn my hand to pretty much any sport with ease Im not sure what your capabilities are in this area but its important to find what you enjoy/are better at. Join a gym if you want to and have a go at swimming, rowing, running, cycling, cross trainer and find which you enjoy the most. If you are not a gym person you can simply do repetitions of press ups/pull ups/sit ups which if you follow in conjunction with my diet you're body will change for the better.

3) Mental. I'm glad you mentioned this. People often forget how important mental strength is when following a regime. It's the thing that stops you eating that steak and ale pie, or makes you go to the gym on a Friday night if you master this, you're half way to being like me. To help you, this is a little mantra that Im finding useful at the moment.

Again- kudos on your question I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Your mate

HRH.
            Ah so you're a fat lardarse. I see
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

following a pretty strict diet which has been so successful Im considering sending it off to More Magazine for its readers to enjoy.
              You read More magazine? Isn't that like Heat?

Exercise. This is where I come into my own,
              Your own what? Hand?

Im a supreme athlete and can turn my hand to pretty much any sport with ease

3) Mental. I'm glad you mentioned this.
              You certainly are.

if you master this, you're half way to being like me.
              5* - abandon all hope...

An old girlfriend's saying?

Your mate

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

you could grate cheese on my abs.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  He is so fat, you know who he sat next to at school?

Everyone.

Joke courtesy of the internet, circa 1997.
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

bah! Chico was much better ...
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X