• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

HRH - any tips in love and relationships?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HRH - any tips in love and relationships?

Everyone tells me you're a successful courtesan, who can melt a woman's heart at 100 paces. I see you've gone so far as to set up your own internet dating site - even loaded your own profile - to reap greater rewards.

What can I do to ensure my marriage will be a healthy, successful partnership?

Any tips on male grooming to achieve that Rat Pack swagger you sport?

Yours in tense anticipation,

RH

Originally posted by realityhack View Post

RH
    Now that has put an image of you in my mind that I thought I would never have...
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
      Now that has put an image of you in my mind that I thought I would never have...
      you pair
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Everyone tells me you're a successful courtesan, who can melt a woman's heart at 100 paces. I see you've gone so far as to set up your own internet dating site - even loaded your own profile - to reap greater rewards.

RH

If you get a reply - will you do the opposite?

Comment

RH

I do seem to have a way with the fairer sex it must be said. I can't really give you a magic formula, if I could bottle what I have I'd be a rich man. I think some of my success lies in the fact that I can read women. I can look into a womens eyes and see that she is lonely, or that she is possesive or maybe she likes shopping, I just have an innate skill for it.

If you are in a marriage already then you are doing well, you are at least able to make a woman love you and have kept her interest thus far, however a long term relationship needs constant work and improving, simply put you snooze you lose. The same women who told you 4 years ago she loves you with all her heart may not be the same women standing in front of you today, things change and when a woman falls out of love, there is normall a cause-nine times out of ten that cause is YOU.

So communicate, listen and be aware of any issues that seem small to you but may be massive for her.

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
            I do seem to have a way with the fairer sex it must be said. I can't really give you a magic formula, if I could bottle what I have I'd be a rich man. I think some of my success lies in the fact that I can read women. I can look into a womens eyes and see that she is lonely, or that she is possesive or maybe she likes shopping, I just have an innate skill for it.

If you are in a marriage already then you are doing well, you are at least able to make a woman love you and have kept her interest thus far, however a long term relationship needs constant work and improving, simply put you snooze you lose. The same women who told you 4 years ago she loves you with all her heart may not be the same women standing in front of you today, things change and when a woman falls out of love, there is normall a cause-nine times out of ten that cause is YOU.

So communicate, listen and be aware of any issues that seem small to you but may be massive for her.
            My approach:

Ram it in and wiggle it about.

Seems to work just fine.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

My approach:

Seems to work just fine.
              WHS

Sometimes with the odd slap on the arse and a "Thanks love, same time next week?"

Comment

My approach:

Seems to work just fine.
                and use your elbows

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                  WHS

Sometimes with the odd slap on the arse and a "Thanks love, same time next week?"

Or in your case 'got change for a £20' when you book in with the madame.

Comment

My approach:

Seems to work just fine.
                    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    WHS

Better that, than some wet drip "reading" me
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X