• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Troll Factor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Troll Factor

Do you have what it takes to be a CUK troll? Do you have The Troll Factor?

Post here and be judged.
    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

My brother's girlfiend has asked me to ask the panel what she should do, here is her situation:

She is a permie who fancies becoming a contractor, but is worried that she won't be able to get a BTL mortgage if the market for her .net skills drys up, she is also Polish and wants to work via a company in the Isle of Man.

She has offered to post a picture of herself here if it would help..

Hows that?
    Last edited by Archangel; 17 April 2008, 14:25. Reason: further info

Comment

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
      My brother's girlfiend has asked me to ask the panel what she should do, here is her situation:

She is a permie who fancies becoming a contractor, but is worried that she won't be able to get a BTL mortgage if the market for her .net skills drys up, she is also Polish and wants to work via a company in the Isle of Man.

Hows that?
      Can we see her oh dear?
      Last edited by ferret; 17 April 2008, 15:15. Reason: You should try the popular "white text" trick...

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Can we see her oh dear?
        Eh? Speak up, man!
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
          Eh? Speak up, man!
          I didn't quite catch that last word either - it sounded muffled.

Re the thread title, we could do with someone defending some proposterous position that can be proven false (unlike for example saying you have abs of steel, etc) for years, like on the newsgroups. The Earth is flat, Einstein was wrong, house prices won't go up forever, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Eh? Speak up, man!
            Yeah right, like that's gonna happen!

Comment

I think you lot are far too cruel towards Jonny, he seems like a nice sort and I think you should treat him with the respect he deserves. Very few of us have his level of experience in so many aspects of life - we can learn a lot from our Jonny.

If you treat Jonny properly, take care of him, nurture him and be delicate with him - some of his more sensitive thoughts may come out. Treat johnny roughly and his scars may never heal - he'll become hardened and spout rubbish. He is what you make of him - and as I've said before on this forum, we have the power to raise the game.

Jonny has scaled the heights and plumbed the depths of society - he has many footballer friends and friends in high places who treat him properly. You can rely on Jonny to keep his head held high in social situations. He's a man's man, a real pillar of the community.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                I think you lot are far too cruel towards Jonny, he seems like a nice sort and I think you should treat him with the respect he deserves. Very few of us have his level of experience in so many aspects of life - we can learn a lot from our Jonny.

If you treat Jonny properly, take care of him, nurture him and be delicate with him - some of his more sensitive thoughts may come out. Treat johnny roughly and his scars may never heal - he'll become hardened and spout rubbish. He is what you make of him - and as I've said before on this forum, we have the power to raise the game.

Jonny has scaled the heights and plumbed the depths of society - he has many footballer friends and friends in high places who treat him properly. You can rely on Jonny to keep his head held high in social situations. He's a man's man, a real pillar of the community.
                <<sg emits fart-like noise>>
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  <<sg emits fart-like noise>>
                  Did Xen just step on you?

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    Did Xen just step on you?
                    QUACK!!
                    Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X