• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Advice on completing an ASHE form

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on completing an ASHE form

This is my 2nd year of receiving a 'Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE)' form to complete. Last year I completed it with the help of my Accountant and this year I was just going to mirror last years with some slight changes to the figures due to the increase in my PAYE, etc. but having looked at again this year I am a bit unsure if I need to include my Dividend payments on this form in sections 4g, 4h, 6a and 6b. I'm now thinking this form is only interested in my PAYE.

I will most probably contact there helpline but I thought I would ask the forum as well to find other views?

Can't you just chuck it in the bin? Not mandatory is it?

PS Looked it up. Bleedin eck it is. What a f* cheek!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Write "go fsck ur sens" on it, tape a brick to it, a thin one, and stick it back in the post box.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by a7awo View Post
        This is my 2nd year of receiving a 'Annual Survey of Hours and Earnings (ASHE)' form to complete. ..
        What the effing heck is that? Never seen one, but from an IR35 standpoint it sounds very ominous ..
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

I've got no problem filling the form out for them as I have nothing to hide I was just confused about whether my dividends were classed as income in relation to what the form is attempting to capture ... is it just my PAYE or my actual overall income (but then this would surely needs to cover my income from all sources, bank account interest, dividends from other company investments, etc.)

Comment

I have just contacted their helpline and the data they want is based on my PAYE, so no dividend info. Should be simple to fill out now :-)

Comment

Working...
            X