• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

paydayloanuk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paydayloanuk

These people have just emailed me with the opportunity to borrow money at 1355% APR. They are also inviting my comments on this service back to the following email address - [email protected]

F * ckin' Robdog James Blunts or what?
    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Did you click on the button marked "I don't understand your APR". More flannel.

These guys have an APR of 2255%!

And these ones say "Depending on the loan term, typical APRs will range from 1351.7% to 9889.3%."

I think I see a plan B
    Last edited by NotAllThere; 18 April 2008, 07:30.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Think we did this a while back...

They are required by law to say what the APR is but justify it by saying that you only typically borrow a small amount over a very short period so the interest is only like £10 (on £50 loan, after a month), and you avoid any possible big bank charges for late payments etc etc etc

Not that I'm defending them, they're loansharks for the 21st century.
      It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Don't knock them, their APRs might not seem too bad soon with the way the economy's going.
        Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
        Feist - I Feel It All
        Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Do they do BTL mortgages?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            Do they do BTL mortgages?

The way prices are rising, soon you might need a BLT mortgage
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
            X