• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Luxembourg - I have no idea!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luxembourg - I have no idea!!!

Hi,

Just took a contract for a few months in Luxembourg. The thing is I don't know the first thing about the place & as the employer wanted me to go perm, they probably won't go out of their way to help out with tax etc. (BTW I'm going direct).

Basically I've a Ltd company registered in Ireland. So is it best to use company this to invoice (if they'll agree to it + the higher VAT rate), or should I get an Umbrella company or similar in Luxembourg? It's probably not worth my while setting up a new Ltd company over there for just a few months.

Has anybody worked there? I'm sort of jumping into the deep end here, so I'd really appreciate the names of any tax advisors or whatever out there.

Thanks,
    K.

Working...
X