• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Geek or Chic

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geek or Chic

Geek or Chic.

Vote now.
    Geek: Can this be worn with sandals?
    62.50%
    Chic: This will be all the rage at this years fashion shows.
    6.25%
    My style guru is AndyW
    31.25%

Where's the "nasty tat" option?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      Geek or Chic.

Vote now.
      geek...not that there's anything wrong with that. (i for one welcome our new geek overlords)
      Originally posted by BolshieBastard
      You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Those would go well with my global warming underpants:

http://www.arkadash.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=610

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
          Those would go well with my global warming underpants:

http://www.arkadash.co.uk/product_in...roducts_id=610
          pah, global warming...you know that's just a leftie conspiracy designed purely to stop the already put-upon middle classes of this country from exercising their basic human right to drive cars whereever and whenever they want. spend less time listening to the exhaustively peer-reviewed global 20-year scientific consensus and so-called "fact-based evidence", take my advice and listen to what the eminently qualified Clarkson and Captain Gatso have to say on the matter. nothing will ever come of it in our lifetimes, you mark my words.
          Originally posted by BolshieBastard
          You're fulfilling a business role not partaking in a rock and roll concert.

Comment

Deffo geek!!

Although, I may just have to order one

Comment

Washing Instructions

Carefully peel animated decal from front of T-Shirt
              Unplug ribbon connector behind decal and remove decal
              Unplug battery pack and remove it
              You can leave the ribbon cable inside the shirt
              Machine wash gentle cycle on cold
              Hang to dry
              Please Note: If you plug the connector into the battery pack backwards the shirt will not animate properly. It will not damage the shirt. Simply reverse the connector.

Make sure that your mother fully understands this before you put it in the laundry basket.

Comment

Working...
              X