• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has anyone here ever had their sanity tested

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anyone here ever had their sanity tested

Have you ever been tested to see if you are certifiable ? I sometimes wonder if I am completely barking.

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

No, never been asked if I've got that type of certification at an interview.
    Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
    Feist - I Feel It All
    Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      Have you ever been tested to see if you are certifiable ? I sometimes wonder if I am completely barking.

No, but I suspect that by and large the people doing the testing will be nuts.

Comment

It’s ironic that you get certified by failing a test.
        How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
        Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I'm not a complete mad man. There are bits missing.
          Last edited by MrRobin; 18 April 2008, 11:26.
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
            It’s ironic that you get certified by failing a test.
            Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

Spending all day posting on here is certainly an indicator that such a certification should be considered ...
              Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Considering I have more posts in the counting thread, joke thread, tpd, and in fact in Light Relief - proves I am the most certifiable on here.

And if you dont agree I will claim a crane dressed as the Incredible Hulk until you change your mind.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Considering I have more posts in the counting thread, joke thread, tpd, and in fact in Light Relief - proves I am the most certifiable on here.

And if you dont agree I will claim a crane dressed as the Incredible Hulk until you change your mind.
                  climb

Comment

I was almost sectioned once, it was a total misunderstanding at a KFC restaurant a few years back. After a few days they realised it was a total mistake on their part and I was released with a tidy amount of compo.

Comment

Working...
                    X